- Install/Commission a Primary & Secondary Sound System for Outdoor Amphitheater
Publication Date: 02/01/2024
Closing Date: 02/19/2024
The primary Sound System is shown in the attached proposed layout. The entire venue is known as The District and covers roughly 11 acres. Large events carry up to 8 thousand people. This system will be mounted on the Amphitheater (shown in the attached plans) and will need a speaker array throughout the site.
Secondary Sound System
1. Provide a stereo, permanently installed system suitable for use in a small crowd and designed to support attendees and listeners at least 75′ from the stage.
2. System shall be designed for small-group use, shall be entirely automated and provide a single microphone and bluetooth wireless audio connectivity.
3. System shall have a web-manageable access code system so user can receive a PIN code, enter into a device, and gain access to the equipment required to use the simplified system. This shall include access to a suitable mic and touchpanel for volume control. Audio sources (microphone and bluetooth) shall be auto-mixed.
4. System shall be designed for stand-alone use but shall tie into main system via Dante.
5. Loudspeakers for system shall be outdoor rated, installed in a fixed manner, and have some allowance for service, either accessible via lift or on motorized hoists.
Reynolds Road Community Center Tenant Projects – Reference Number 0000336077 – Issuing Organization City of Morrow – Owner Organization City of Morrow – Project Type RFQ Request for Quote (Formal) – Project Number 2024-0002 – Source ID PU.AG.USA.2452470.C14260601 – Details Location United States, Georgia, Clayton County – Job Location 5900 Reynolds Road, Morrow, GA
The City of Morrow is looking for a capable construction firm to reface four (3) existing buildings and build out a two-level Community Center around an existing steel frame with a 2nd level poured concrete floor that is already standing. The plan calls for open lower space, an atrium, and on the second level, a Police Department Precinct.
11/22/2023 08:56 PM EST
Question Acceptance Deadline
12/22/2023 05:00 PM EST
Questions are submitted online
12/29/2023 03:00 PM EST
Buyer Preferences, Guidelines & Requirements
– Contractors License Required
– Insurance Required
– License Required
– Warranty Information Required
Electronic Bid Submission